The hacker really very bored.

Saturday, August 15, 2009


The hacker not only hack my blog, facebook, msn, hotmail..
That idiot even went in to hack my friendster accc..which i left it abandon for quite sometime alr..

I just randomly trying to login my friendster and i realise i couldnt login.
Well, i used Gincheng's to login.
To my surprise..that fella change my profile picture..

He/She added my Old photos which i deleted YEARS AGO.
And Who the fuck will care if you bother to put my past there..Ugly then ugly lo.

The important thing now is, i grew prettier!=X

Ehem*
This really got my suspicious..
The hacker might be sumbody who knews me very long.
If not that old photos wouldnt be there.
*

Anyway, thks for keeping my old photos uh,hacker.
I miss seeing the old Linda.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment