Almost nude..........................face:D

Thursday, February 25, 2010


This is why i didn't skip my class..
I got stupid friend who could makes us laugh.
:DDDDD
When is the time you and your crush first met?
I've been going school with my less powder face for like 2weeks alr?
:DD
Is like almost no powder. Just dapped on bit concealer on your ugly pigment or spot,
after applying sunblock and moisturiser.
This is enough alr!(:
No need to use powder unless you need your concealer to stay longer(:
Loose powder is good!(: They are super light and does not clog your pores.(:

Why need thick makeups when you can look better without it??(:
Start taking care of your skin yo!
Im trying very hard to reduce my acne scar still.
If my methods really works..i definitely would share k!:DDD
Lastly,
a little tips and quick fix for your new pimple or acne.
Apply little colgate/toothpaste on affected areas and leave it till morning then rinse off.
Toothpaste contain alkaline which neutralise the acid in our acne/ pimple.
It should worls for you as it works really well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment