BAD BAD BAD

Sunday, March 14, 2010



I miss my old face, thou bit fat la..HAHAHA
But the skin very nice leh..No pimple no scar=(((
Pasta come menses, mum tied panty and pasta kotex for her.I think her crush, LUCKY,
seen her walking outside, must be laughing real hard!:D:D:D
Im so gonna stay at home as many days as possible.
NO makeup..NO nothing.=((
My skin is peeling..
My New nick..POCKMARKS=(((

Hopefully it gonna peel off my old skin and reduce my acne scarring;D

No more pretty skin=(

Those pop outs is the peeling skin..=((

Had dinner at PS.
The riverside indonesia bbq chicken rice is nice!
Is located at PS foodcourt!Right at the end..Where those cushion seats were.
GO TRY! REALLY NICE!:D
Met James at heeren to get the CLEO BACHELORS Tickets.
WAH..He's darn nice, he gave me 4 VIP tickets!
Dun have to queue up..:D


Pig eating in progress.I admit i am.:D
Broken acrylic nails:D
*

HEY PEOPLE!The lens have alr arrive!
YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment