Daddy's Birthday!:D

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I somehow like this photo alot..
Cos I looked freaking thin in it! Hahaha
Ezekiel's work(:
*
Had dinner at Hougang mall area.
The hougang plaza kopitiam.
The cereal prawn full or cereal.
OMG!I love it!
Yes! I finally ate my chilli crab!:D:D:D
Salted egg crab...
I still prefer the ones at kovan area..
3 for $15 only..and it was really nice!(:
Their service darn good.
We only told them, or merely made a comment that this Sambal kangkong
was bit too saltish..They quickly took it away and bring a new dish back
after they dilute* the saltish taste.
The fish was so-so...
Not very crispy thou.
But still good.
Total damage: $103++
Reasonable la:)
*
My brother gave me this..
from tokyo..I got no idea where he got it from..:D

Very spongy. *Toing toing*
Taste like custard, a banana flavour custard.Quite nice leh.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment