Slacking

Sunday, April 25, 2010



Testing out my new phone camera.
Looking good.:D
Lighter and lighter makeup.:D




Breakfast with my dad,
at 8am++. =.=
My eyes cannot event open, how my appetite open uh....=(

But, after seeing what he bought...
ok la..not bad.
The pork and duck skin is really crispy and the meat is juicy yo!
I didn't know such a normal hawker centre can have sucha good standard eh.
Trust me. Got standard one eh! HAHAH
And yes, you got it right.. I ate like a pig =X

I using this Wacom intuos 3 tablet to do digital painting.
If not wrong around 6x8 sizing ones..
But i only like used it 3 times for 2 entire year.LOL

Because im not comfortable with. Im always painting with mouse!:D
I might be selling it away after my 1st sem.
I bought it at $500 lo!!!
Darn expensive. Im selling off at $350 only!!!

Its very very new and its working 101% well.
Interested buyers to booked your slot at lindasaycheese@live.co.uk.
First come first first basis!:D

FYI, the wacom pen itself is $70.(:
But the $350 im selling included the pen already(:
I know im very nice. :D

Anyway,
I finally pull myself together and work hard AND FINISHED MY WORK!
:D
The potrait and digital painting.
I know its ugly..But please do not laugh at them=((
I will emo one.
HAHA

*



*



*

Next,
Digital matter painting..

*


*


*


*


I know it looks ugly la!=(((
Dun hurt my feelings..I will cry you know.LOL
*
Anyway, im still doing lens.
Visit www.doubl2m.webs.com
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment