HOW I MADE MY LOVE SUSHI!:D

Monday, June 21, 2010




A pair of good spec is very important!


It could bring you to see how wonderful love are..
Power of fatherly love...
HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!

This fathers' day i decided to make sushi for my cute daddy!:D


The shredded crabstick+mayo+sugar(:


Blend the egg..









Add porkfloss!
tamago(Sweet omelette)
Tuna..
CRABSTICK!

Ready to wrapped and turn.
Make sure is wrapped tightly. If not there will be difficulties in cutting them.(:
DONE!
Mum thinks it's too sweet!
Cos i put too much sugar.
Maybe i guess it's sweet from the heart hor?:D
My father taste it but no expression!
OMG!!!=((
Guysssss are just like....
PLAIN FLOUR..
I've been going ntuc almost everyday..
I guess fairprice gonna be my next home uh.
Anyway, i felt that im getting more and more talented in cooking leh!:D
I love my life now..So healthy. It will be better if i can sleep early every night!:D
*
Had dinner with Er jie and her bf and parent's at Hougang Mall kopitiam.




GOOD NIGHT!(:
My dinner was so unhealthy today..
Im getting my basketball tml and start my training tml!
Goodbye FAT, Hello SEXY !
:D:D:D:D:D
A puking a day makes a stomach cleaner by a day!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment