MY NEW NEIGHBOUR

Saturday, July 24, 2010


THE MINIATURE DOLL , LINDA.
Would you like to bring her home?
She's friendly but might be creepy....
p.s: I should bring this photo to the plastic surgeon, tell him i wanna look like this!:D

I seriously doesn't know whats wrong with this world.
I doesn't like korea music, korea dance, korea artist, korea singer..
But my new neighbour came to be a KOREAN!
Very shocking. The three kids that came to our house to play with pasta doesn't
freak me off thou.
In fact, they were really adorable!:D
But still, this doesn't change my mind on ..KOREA GUYS WERE GAYS.
=X
Our family had communication problems with this three cute korean.
My mum kept asking me to check online for some basic korea language/phrase man.
OMG! Heachache*
God from korea trying to punish me for saying his child a gay.
Send this three cute angels down to test my patience.
I knew it. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment