我有一双神手!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Get the key features of her and you will get what you want.:D
Her brows and her eyes are the main focus.
Straight thick brow and very clean eye makeup with neat eyeshadow.
I make it! You should try it yourself, makeup is not just by seeing video and get motivated.
You have to keep experimenting in order to learn.(:
You can do it! Trust me. Makeup wasn't hard if you tell yourself it is.
The basic makeup before moving to the last stage of getting Angelababy's look!:D
Basically, i brush my brows straight and apply more brows colour to form a thick triangular shape on my original brows. I create my extra double eyelid before drawing the
eyeshadow then the eyeliner.(:
Follow on with fake lash, the much more natural ones.
It's kind of shorter than my own lash,
but the motive of it is to create volume to the lash. So, it's ok uh.:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment