A stress free day out with teddy bro.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lovely teddy rushed down to meet me @ vivo after my EMERGENCY MSG OF..
" =("
Yes, he's darn sweet. Always there for me when im down.
He's like my blood brother! Or more than that. Hears me out more than anyone else.

He slimmed down so much!!!
EAT MORE OK BRO..
Don't worry for me, i ate alot alr..you need to rest more and eat moreee kay!!
Fried pork knuckles, VERY JUICY!!!!
Chicken caesar salad.
He's cutting the knuckles for me.
Nothing can described him only, " EXTINCT NICE MAN".
I LIKE THIS CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE AND APPLE STRUDEL!
Enjoying the view when he's going to the toilet..
After qite sometime, he came back..
He got back with something that surprise me.
A uber cute pink Angel plush toy.
Im like a idiot, duno how to express myself but to keep thanking him.
VERY SWEET!VERY SURPRISING!VERY HAPPY!
BRO THE BEST!*HUGGIES*
This meal is not cheap eh. And the time is so valuable too!
Exhausted bro came down just to make me happy.
And im really really very touched.
He's willing to do it so much just to make me smile.
I've never met any guy like him b4. Seriously..
Extinct alr..
Nice girls alert!!! lol.
HAHA!I know i look horrible. SORRY LA!
Say hello to my new pink friend!
Pasta jealous .She want one too!
I can hug her to sleep now when im upset. Yea.:D So she trya get her down!LOL
Sorry hor pasta, it's mine!
*
I've been really upset for some stuff recently, im lucky to have really nice friends to be there for me..to give me support and care. And make me feel full and im not that empty anymore.(:
Those who hear me, who cares, i love you deep deep ok!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment