Fatful week- OMG

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Met up with Prinya.
EAT AND EAT AND EAT!Omg..
i cnt stop!
A very cute japanese dining place.



After brunch, movie and HIGH TEA.
The size of this pizza, i see already really HIGH!
Too big alr!But quite nice thou.(:
Dinner at Imperial Palace.
The 8 course dinner..KILLER.LOL

The bowl full of sharkfins.
They were really generous on this huh.

I LOVE THE COD FISH!!!!!
Juicy pork.Hmm...


The noodle taste like the lobster noodle i tried at one of the chinese restaurant at cityhall.
Taste almost the same. I miss this taste for very long.
Awww...NICE!
Last but not least, THE DESSERT BLOW MY MIND.
Imma sweet tooth.=)
But all this meal wasn't cheap leh..
You want me fat,right?!
*
Two days ltr im back to my daily food hunt again.
My mum starts my day with a very healthy GOJI JUICE drink.
That cost $70/bottle..which was only 1litre only?




Mum looked at my face and say, you beta finished it up, see your face, ot enuff vitamin uh..
Darn sad la..I haven been sleeping well for like days..and that explains my puffy eyes and bad skin!=(


Omg, i guess it's time to control again..

I can't stop eating..And one day i believe, i might end up like...............

Ok, i don't wanna be the next NORBIT.

And i don't think my future husband will enjoy seeing me with hot pants and mini tops washing car for him singing..
"DON'T CHA"

That's not hot!!
*
I really happy i duno why.
I felt so blessed and lucky.(:
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.
REALLY.
Thou im getting pimples for those heaty food. But it's a memory for me to keep.
Just that the memories was kept at the wrong place.
NOT MY FACE PLSSSSSS...
Anyway, i miss u..I want my bubbletea!!!!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment