3000 烦恼丝

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hair, able to change a person's look.(duh...)
To me hair is like clothes to our head.
When i was younger, i never bother so much about my hair.
I cut it short, go any salon so long it's cheap.
Don't bother bout conditioning it, don't bother to comb or dry them properly.
Until i was 18, i become more and more "HIAO"(Vain) and i realised that long hair looks more feminine and can be sexy and hot.LOL..And it's really HOT(cause of weather). Girls at this age wanna look good, want to attract the opp. Hope to get attention and free flow of compliments. WHY NOT? When looking good is not a crime. HAHA!
As my hair grew longer, i suffer serious hair loss.
LOL
I left trace of my presence anywhere i go.
=(
My mum nags at me, telling me to tie my hair up believing that it will helps to keep the floor clear of strands.

I ever got a TOMBOY haircut that was even shorter than this.
When i was Secondary 3. VERY MAN!LOL

My mum wasnt very happy cos i look like a boy.

See..Troublesome.

Hair long, drop alot hair, she nags..

Hair short, look ugly, she also nags..

MUM. =.=

So, i decided to grew my hair long and be more vain.

Hair loss nvm cause im still young. Can't be bald anyway.

Again, i was wrong.....

Once there's a hair dresser told me that she have a customer who was only 22,

he got serious hair loss when he was 20.

地中海 leh...The bald patch in the middle kind.

I scared the hell out of me. Cause the amount of hair i drop a day is enough to make a broom to sweep my floor liao lor!

OMG!

Cause when our hair gets longer, the weight heavier, our root will never be strong enough to hold to our scald, therefore, hair loss.

I was asked to eat more healthy food and enough of it to keep my hair root strong.

Treatment 2-3times a week and condition my hair everyday! Even you did not dye you hair.

Shampoo your hair once a day or at least once for 2 days.

Too much shampoo-ing will also cause hair loss.

So far, my hair condition is better alr.:D

Though im losing alot of hair, but......

the first thing the hair dresser gonna say while trimming my hair,

"Wah, you hair alot leh"

=.=




No comments:

Post a Comment