CU skin Pure Whitening cream & BB cream

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

INTRODUCING YOU:

CU SKIN PURE WHITENING CREAM

&

CU SKIN BB CREAM


Been using CU skin products for quite sometime.
I love their bb cream! Doesn't clog my pores and very high coverage! ;D
Save time on dapping loads of concealer to hide my Dark rings and scars.

Before the use of Pure whitening cream every night.
After 2-3weeks , skin fairer, brighter.
Before going to bed, apply thin layer of cream to your face and sleep.
The next day, all my red spot will look least angry.
Easier for me to blend with my concealer.
TOOK LESSER TIME TO DO MY MAKEUP ALREADY!:D

Let's see the effect of CU skin bb cream.
*


*


*


*


*
High coverage, non clog pores, skin lightening, oil controlling and NATURAL!

Been using CU skin products for quite sometime, like Last year??Yea..
I love their bb cream! Doesn't turn oily after hours. Still matte flawless.LOL
Looking good is not just makeup,
but the skin itself is in the health.

If you got a bad skin day, no matter how much you try to cover with your powder,
they still gonna look as bad.:)

Go to Facebook;
http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=32471&id=116841838369248&forceClose=1

Checkout the satisfying customers of this two products in this contest!:D
Im one of them.
Happen to see me there..VOTE FOR ME!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment