Look good. Feel good!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Makeup Tutorial with Bio Essence BB cream.

Lips Contouring.
Cover Dark eye rings.

Silky Girl loose powder.

Now, the parallel(extra double eyelid) part:
Simple isn't it?;)
Eyeliner!


Im not going to have another round eyes look.
This time, a eyes lenghtening look.
Have a thicker eye line at the end inside of the inner eyelid to get the effect!
After i got my hair dye brown,
black brows pencil is kinda too dark for me.
So, i choose a brown tone instead. After pencil-ed the brows,
brush to blend them.
Eyelash- I always use a Flare out lash(Longer at the end).

Ya done with everything after the last step of applying mascara.
That simple. Practice practice practice!:D
Dress up.
Ready to go!:D
Well, i don really dress up if im just going out.:D
Singlet and shorts and slipper- my trademark




Met up with Sweet had had our new hangout place Fareast plaza.
Veron the ah lian love that place alot.
End our day with fat food.
Whats more fatter, i end mine with Fried Mars bar.
Wa lauuuuu....
I can feel my fats oozing out from my pants, my panty, my shirt, my......and where ever la.
OMG!
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment