JUDGEMENT DAY FOR BIO ESSENCE BIGGEST "LOSER"

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A week ago i attended bio essence Celebrity Choice event.

Many other bloggers were invited to join in the fun and challenge!:)

Introducing , MY BUDDY FOR PAST 1 week!


Bio essence INCHLOSS HEAT CREAM EXTRA.





Was gyming with melissa for past 2 days.:D



Been on diet and using the Inchloss heat cream for consecutive 7 days.

TODAY IS THE JUDGEMENT DAY!
Wasn't really hope for any miracles to happen in these 1 week.
You might even think, if i claim to be slimmer becos of what ever Psychology thinking

working in my head!

:D

Oh well, but numbers and measuring tapes does not lie!

Meet up with melissa at town. Reached at OG orchard point at around 11.30pm.
All beautiful bloggers were there anxiously waiting to see their AFTER result.

Didn't carry any high hope of slimming but probably bit tone already as i went down for californian fitness for 2 days..and before this i had hiking and swimming. I control bit of my diet too, like usual 2 bowl of rice to 1 bowl??:D:D:D

hey, dun laugh at me, imma big eater ok! 1 bowl is alr very torturing leh!

Anyway, its my turn to take the measurement.
Guess what????

I LOST 10cm in 7days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My super hard to reduce fat thigh lose about 1-2cm each.
My tummy??? 3cm
My arms....1-2cm each too!!

CRAZY OR WHAT?YEA!
I dumped 3kg off my weighing meter. Now 46.

And of cz, im not the winner.
There's even more HAPPENING RESULT!

1st biggest "loser": 12.5cm
2rd and 3rd : 10.5cm

We had our measurement taken b4 the contest and after.
The result is obvious. And of course, we gonna continue the INCHLOSS Heat cream usage plus healthy diet plus exercise if we wanna maintain.

Rmb i was saying in few previous post that my diet plan always fail?
And now.....something that keeps me going.




And the result is the main credit to my motivation!

Anyway, i will be meeting melissa, one of the 2rd winner for YOGA tml.
TONE AND SLIM!

And you too people!! DUN GIVE UP!!
Heat cream doesnt work like a magic cream..it doesnt allow u to lose ur weight..
But it tones and moisture and firms..




And of cz, the reason i loses those 3kg, becos i exercise and reduce on junkies!:)

Some people who uses the heat cream on their tummy, claims and proven to help them detox and improve bowel. Which also a reason why they manage to slim too!!:D

Will be updating more on this event and products soon!



Just gonna keep u guys "gan jiong" abit.



Good stuff worth the wait right!?:D

No comments:

Post a Comment