Hada Labo Cleansing Oil

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thanks TSS. They introduced me to Hada Labo New Cleansing Oil.



I saved up time trying to remove my makeup and hydrates while removing.




First pump sufficient amout and massage to face in circular motion till makeup fully remove.


Skin feel smoothier after removing and cleansing.



It comes with two range. Water-based and Oil-basde.


What i like about the Oil-based was that it remove my waterproof makeup effectively and no harsh rubbing of my skin needed, especially my eyes area.


The Olive Oil and Hyaluronic Acid helps to moisture my skin and after removing my skin doesnt feel tight and whats beta, it doesnt leave any oily residue!:D

The Hada Labo
Hydrating Cleansing Oil is priced at $20.90 and will be available exclusively at Watsons onwide from 1 November 2011 onwards.
The Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Make-­‐up Remover is priced at $17.90 and available at
Watsons,
Guardian,
Fairprice
and other
major departmental stores.

VISIT :
https://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg


No comments:

Post a Comment