Unilever launches a breakthrough technology in scalp care - CLEAR with nutirum 10

Monday, December 5, 2011







Talked about hair loss and dandruff..

More than 60% of the world suffers from Dandruff and other Scalp problems.


This are the two common hair problems faced by most people in Singapore.


Received CLEAR SHAMPOO sample from TSS.


And i believe ppl who watched tv would have seen this advertisement.

Or ppl who goes shopping at town should see the Advert along the escalator.

Unilever launches a breakthrough technology in scalp care - Nutrium 10.


Nutrium 10 treats the root cause effectively. Not only infuses the scalp with nutrients three layers deep but also helps to rebalance cell proliferation processes to restore the scalp to its healthy condition.


I personally tried the products. Praying and hoping it to work on me.


My drying long hair always entangle and each time i lightly comb my hair with my hand, strands of it starts to fall....OMG!!! Heart pain to the Max.


And im so afraid one day i will become bald.


And i still want to keep my long hair.....;(


My dad's a regular user for Male Clear Cool Sports Menthol Dandruff..

He love the shampoo alot. Be it the smell or the effect.

He's dandruff reduced and i seldom get to see small and big chunk of skins on his head already.


THANK GOD!


For mine, i believe it gonna takes longer time to really stop such heavy loss of my hair.

So far, Female Clear's Anti Hairfall Control shampoo aids in my brittle and thin hair.

My hair are bit more volumise and shinier now.

Im still getting some hair strands on the floor everywhere i go, but........REDUCED by quite alot.

I love the smell too:D


GIVE IT A TRY AND PROBABLY IT MIGHT BE YOUR ONE AND ONLY LOVE SO AFTER!


No comments:

Post a Comment