New style

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

 Lately,
i haven been doing my very makeup intensive for my eyes.

because, i found a new style that suits me. HAHA
No need parallel eyelid to enhance my eyes.

For my brows, less thicker now. To suit my eye makeup.:D
 No Need eyeliner, just eyeshadow and mascara.
You still can see my eyelid even after i outline it.
The special thing about eye shadow is, choosing a shade that is not too dark,
a lil grey or brown and apply only the end of your lid. And dapped in glittery white or pearl eyeshadow to your eye corner top and bottom, your eye will be outline and still able to see the eyelid.
If you are using liquid or gel eyeliner, the shade is darker and line is stronger, it will visually stand out more than your eyelid crease therefore it seems to hide your eyelid.

The unique part of this eye make up is that, i only use Mascara on the end of both lower and upper lash. To give that Kitty eye look. without having your lashes looking too heavy and which might also "Thin" your inner upper eyelid crease visually. It's all about visual if you realise. :D

Not applying mascara over the inner top and bottom lashes, how to cover the "white glitter" that falls on the lashes.
 SUPER EASY, use the brush that you use to dap your brown eyeshadow, gently brush the white patches on lash. It's gone!

For outlining, just apply the same shade of brown or dark grey.

Correct me if Im wrong. HAHA!
A lil bit of glow on the corner of the eyes to make it shine.
I spend only 15mins for this full makeup plus based.

Still im late for work today. HAHAHAHA

4 comments:

  1. Ya veo que nadie te comenta nada,veo que te maquillas muy bien! Tienes alguna pagina para yo ver como te maquillas?esque me encanta maquillarme!jaja.la verdad esque las chicas somos muy presumidas.un beso;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola linda,Ya veo que nadie te comenta nada,no lo entiendo,con lo bien que tienes hecho tu blogger,me fijado que te maquillas muy bien! Tienes alguna pagina para yo ver como te maquillas?esque me encanta maquillarme!jaja.la verdad esque las chicas somos muy presumidas.linda se que no entenderas mi idioma igual que yo el tuyo,pero voy al traductor de google,y ahi me lo traduce,te lo comento,por si quieres leerme y entenderme!jeje;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Mariangeles, gracias por el comentario. Es interesante ver los comentarios españoles y también muy bueno escuchar de usted. ¿Qué productos recommendating? Probablemente usted me puede caer un correo electrónico a lindasaycheese@live.co.uk

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete