Amethystory Mineral Yogurt Mask Review

Friday, March 1, 2013


Thanks EkMedia for this sponsored mask yo.
Was excited to try out this product. In fact, im always excited when new products 
arrived to my doorstep. HAHHAA



 Amethystory Mineral Yogurt Mask
 Instant Brightening with Intense hydration

Yogurt is Not Just Good Food. It can be Healthy Skin Treatment Mask Too!

Amethyst Mineral Yogurt Mask builds upon the natural goodness of premium yogurt with the additional special blend of Amethyst, Tranexamic acid, Hyaluronic acid, Bio Energy Fluid, Ginseng and Olive Oil. Your skin becomes instantly brighter, feels more moisturized and soft. With regular use, a fairer and more even skin tone will give you a natural radiant glow from within.]

Product Efficacies
  • Intensively nourishes and rejuvenates skin, for a soft and smooth complexion
  • Excellent whitening and brightening of skin, giving a naturally fair and radiant complexion
  • Deeply hydrates and locks in moisture, for supple and healthy looking skin
  • Helps to keep skin refreshed and cool
  • Non-greasy formula for easy and deep absorption into skin 
That same night when i receive my parcel, CAN'T WAIT! Immediately after my wash up, i dipped my face into that mask and almost suffocate myself. (just kidding)

 After 20mins, the yogurt was absorbed into my skin.
Leaving my skin a lil sticky. I'm still quite comfortable with it.
Almost forgotten i'm having that mask on...till i tasted it.

Okay, i ate apart of it from my lips. HAHAHAHA..
Doesnt kill right? Quite nice you know.
The effect after wash, it does kinda hydrate my skin.

But the whitening only last for awhile. It's the same effect when you just
had you other kind of Mask. But i have trust in this. 
TRUST! Because the next day when i wakeup, i dont feel like an Oil field alr.
and it's so much easier to apply my makeup on without looking like, i have just fall asleep in a pool of powder. 

Directions:
After cleansing, gently massage and adequate amount onto the entire face.
Leave the mask on for around 15 - 30 minutes to allow the nutrients to be absorbed
into the skin. Then rinse off thoroughly.
Amethyst Mineral Yogurt Mask builds upon the natural goodness of premium
yogurt with additional special blend of Amethyst, Tranexamic acid, Hyaluronic acid,
Bio energy fluid, Ginseng and Olive oil. Skin will becomes instantly brighter, feels more
moisturized and soft. With regular use, a fairer and more even skin tone will gives you
a natural radiant glow from within!
NOW AT WATSONS
Size: 60g
$18.90 only

Wahh, so cheap ah. come come get ur tub today.
Other options to try it, i will sell you $18.99, 9 cents more only for a 5ml size
when watsons run out of stock. :) 我割爱leh!

I will contribute to the social by donating this 9 cent to the needy.
I believe you actually know im kidding right?
A photo of me the very next day.
 With very thing layer of powder only. (and some concealer on my marks) LOL
 The other day, i was doing my yogurt mask again,
my dad hinted me. He wanna try too.
So i gave him my other mask instead!HAHAHAHA
My Vainity came from my DAD. heh

No comments:

Post a Comment