Vita Hair Review

Monday, September 16, 2013


Vita Hair
Sold out for 2 months upon launch in Hong Kong!

Improves blood circulation and nutrient supply to the hair follicles, regulates hormones and strengthens the kidneys to restore colour and thickness to thin hair. This supplement helps to prevent hair loss, promote hair growth, darken the hair.

So, me and my mum tried this out/
For mine, after 2 months consumptions, my hair loss issue kind of reduce! HAHA
You know when your hair is long and if there's no enough nutrients for your root, it cant hold the weigh of your hair, thats one reason to that massive hair loss. Also, breakage is another too.

I wouldnt say this one bottle is God light lah. Of course, you have to maintain a good diet and rest well!

Of course, if you have issue with getting a longer hair and your hair has been stuck at that length too long.....
This might even help you too.

In 2 months, my hair grew from bust line to waist length. NO JOKE.

Check my INSTAGRAM for that length updates!:D

On my mum side, her hair were thicker and darker.
Slightly thicker and darker. I believe 3 months for that result is consider impressive? Yeap.



Eating is believing. Worth the try eh?!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment