Paradise inn 樂天客棧 @ marina sq

Monday, June 23, 2014


Let's have a taste of Good life!

It's my 2nd Food Tasting with Paradise Group. This time, Paradise Inn 樂天客棧 @ Marina Sq.

Pretty much sum up my awesome day ending with a scrumptious meal.

I loveee their floral & herb-infused hot tea, it literally invigorates my senses after a long day at work.

Light scent of lavender works like Magic to my restless shell. DOPE!

Here's my favourite Double-boiled spare ribs with Pumpkin and dried oyster soup. ($23.90)
I learnt to appreciate a good bowl of soup since young.
To me, a place with Bad Soup spoils every dishes in the menu.
Yes, I am that particular about soup. :D

Needless to say, this double-boiled soup gain my favour. 

Kicked off with their 2pc Stewed Pork Belly with Lotus Bun ($2.60 ea)
Not the most Succulent piece of pork i've tasted but definitely packed a punch with their chewy fibre and savoury homemade Sauce. 
Supreme Seafood Fried Rice ($12.90)
Paradise Inn are really generous with their sea treasures.
Fresh prawns with scallops filled my plate of grains. 
SPOT THE FISH ROE! They are sucha teaser. Well Played Paradise Inn! 
Giving away extra points to this plate of heaven.

Teochew Style Crisp fried Prawn Roll ($8.90)
Deliciously crispy outer layer with a soft center filled with minced pork & fresh prawn.
Served with sweet sauce on the side.

Thai Style Sauteed Baby Kai Lan with Salted Fish ($10.90)
Exotic taste. I swear i've never taste anything like this.
Light taste of Thai Spices with crunchy body.
Don't worry about the salted fish, it did not overwhelmed the whole dish. :)
San Bei Venison Meat in Claypot ($14.90)
Nothing will ever go wrong with Fried Garlic & Ginger & basil.
Tender yet chewy. Another option for beef/steak lovers who's gonna cut down on red meat.
Not quite a carnivore but this dish really worth the bite. *THUMBS UP*

Paradise Inn

6 Raffles Boulevard
Marina Square #02-200
Singapore 039594
Tel: 6338 4749

Mon-Fri11.30am – 3.15pm (last order at 2.45pm)
5.45pm – 10.00pm (last order at 9.30pm)

Sat, Sun & PH11.30am–10.00 pm (last order at 9.30pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment