Contouring Makeup

Tuesday, April 14, 2015



Everybody can have pretty face and good skin.....if you have that money. 
But what happens when you don't have that cash for fillers...Botox or whatever...
Makeup can get you that temp effect. 
Makeup can boost that confident. 


                   MOTIVATION

What inspires you? There are a lot of things that can provide inspiration – seeing other people accomplish great things, seeing other people overcome adversity, even the sheer beauty of nature can remind us just how lucky we are to be alive.
             
                       BEAUTY 



               MY DAILY WEAPON 
With a few tips and tricks, you don’t have to be a professional to have fabulous looking makeup. It’s taken me some time to learn my face shape, what colors flatter me, how much to apply, and how to apply it so that it looks beautiful and natural. But, I think I’ve finally perfected my morning routine! You don’t have to spend hours doing it, either. Once you have the know-how, you’ll see just how much makeup can accentuate your best features and hide those that aren’t as favorable. Here are a few makeup tips and tricks that I would wish to share :) 

 What is Contouring? 

The art of using shadow and highlight to sculpt, refine, as slim your face , once u have you've identified your face shape, learn the secret of selecting and applying the right shades. 




                   BEFORE


                    STEP 1 

I'm using Dior dream skin as my primer/moisturiser. It helps to sooth the redness on my skin really well. 


                   STEP 2

I like to begin with one of the warmer shade of concealer, of which there are two. These shades should be applied lightly to the hollows of cheeks, on the forehead along the hairline and also under the jawbone. 
Next I like to add emphasis to the cheekbones by adding the cool-tone contour color. This is the darkest shade and optimal for creating those natural shadows on the face. I also use this shade to define the nose.



                       STEP 3

Lastly, I apply the highlight shade, which really brings this technique to life. Swipe the banana shade under eyes, and on top of cheekbones. Finish with the pale pink shade on the bridge of the nose, on the center of the forehead, and above the lips on the Cupid’s bow to help make lips look full. Blend it in and applied my Dior forever powder. 
Take note of the right way of applying your concealer on the under-eye: 

 

                 STEP 4

I'm apply eyelashes glue right above my eyelid to create strong double eye line to create a parallel eyelid for my dramatic feline's eyes later. 

    Cool?! Heh! 
                   STEP 5


Next up is my favorite 1DAY Lash Perm Volume Curl Mascara by Kpalette!
It is thicker than the long perm mascara and it makes my eyes much bigger too  because of the volumize effect. I'm using it for my eye brow after brushing a shape for my brows with my eyebrow powder. Using mascara to create that natural brow effect. 


                   STEP 6
Starting from the outer corner of my eye, I draw a small tail.



                  STEP 7
Fill in the liner to the inner corner of the eyes. Then, use the same brow powder to brush a thin line on the outer corner of the lower eyelid.



                    STEP 8

I'm using the pearl lightly shimmer eyeshadow on my "eyebag" to create the famous Korean love bands. Then use the same brush for my eyebrow and gently dap on a brown line below the eyebag. 
                  STEP 9

Next up, I'm using the brush to gently set the brown eye shadow to my crease. To soften the harsh "fake" eyelid crease. 
                  STEP 10

Before applying anything on my lips, I'm using Vaseline Lip Therapy for protection as it llocks in moisture to prevent dry lip and provides long-lasting moisturization.  

                   STEP 11
I'm using My revlon Sierra as a base to line my lips. 



Start from the center of your lips and brush the other red lipstick outward, filling in the rest of the lips. 


                 STAGE 13

Re-line the lips with the same brow brush. 

                   STAGE 14
Lastly I'm using white eye liner on the centre of my lips. This creates a highlight and depth to create a fuller and plumper lips. 
               STAGE 15

Here my final result, is that awesome ? You can also clean up the perimeter of your lips with concealer so the color won't bleed. Done! 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment