Update: Kowayo Ellanse Fillers experience & results

Saturday, July 15, 2017

 
I'm back with an updates of how ELLANSE fillers doing for my eyes and cheeks.

Previously, I had a jab through my cheek to my tear trough to improve my panda eyes and my prata cheek. By lifting the cheek, it also helps to improve the under eyes hollowness.


As I age, my cheek decided that it is a good time to say goodbye thus getting some ELLANSE on my cheek is definitely something I look forward to.

 
After my first visit, my dark eye circle has drastically improved a lot. Just a wee bit of concealer could already provide a flawless coverage for my eye area.
So just last week, I went for my reviews with Dr.Wong and he decided that it would be good to have a little more ELLANSE to achieve a smoother, plumper-looking eyes.

Of course, result varies. You would not be getting a completely flawless under eyes right away if your condition is as bad as mine. Late night, long hours staring at my computer, heavy concealer, over-rubbing my eyes, removing of makeup the wrong way and my bad sinus issue.

It takes time to stimulate your own collagen to help improve your problem after the jab. Well, at least you still get to see immediate effect of improvement which is absolutely comforting and amazing.
 

So here's the result since 1st visit to the touch up appointment and.... how i look now.
.
.

 
1st photo on the left: before ELLANSE with heavy concealer coverage on under eye.
 
2nd photo in the middle: After my first ELLANSE jab, about 2weeks after.
(a little concealer over under eyes)
 
3rd photo on the right: A week after touch up.
Cheeks are more prominent, under eyes are a lot smoother, less visible
dark eye circle and check out my natural glow. *BLINK BLINK*
(with only light coverage foundation, no concealer on my under eyes)
 
It is pretty obvious that even with makeup, my dark eye circles are just BAD.
And that, most of us knew having too much heavy makeup can cause fine lines which eventually makes our skin age faster as well.
 
Dark eye circles > Concealer >
Age your skin > Worsen condition >
 * REPEAT *
 
It's a vicious cycle.
:(

Well, there's a solution to end these. E.L.L.A.N.S.E.
 
Why choose ELLANSE?


 
1. Immediate correction of wrinkles and folds

2. Stimulation of your own collagen for long-lasting natural results 
3. Last about 3-4 years

Made of poly-caprolactone (PCL), a well-known totally bioresorbable soft medical polymer, Ellanse retains its volume of between three and four years, before totally resorbed and removed from the body, with no residues of any kind left behind.

Because it takes a long time to resorb, any over filling will not be able to remove right away like the other dermal fillers. So, I strongly emphasize that this treatment has to be managed by an experienced doctor who knows the right amount, the right position with a good knowledge to have it done.

Find out more about ELLANSE here!

I like my results and of course I trust my doctor who is doing it for me.


Kowayo Aesthetic's medical director, Dr Wong Kee Seng, is a physician registered with the Singapore Medical Council (SMC). He has a special interest in dermatology with a postgraduate MRCP qualification from the Royal College of Physicians, as well as a Cardiff University Diploma of Practical Dermatology from the UK. He is also a member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. As a doctor with extensive experience, he is the appointed official regional trainer for Ellanse. 

Here's a pic on the 1st week and 2nd week after the Jab: 

1st week

2nd week
Both with the same coverage. But you can see it's more radiance for the 2nd ones.
Apart from cheek & eyes...
here's the other treatment areas of ELLANSE
 
1. Temples and Brow Area

2. Malar Augmentation

3. Nose Reshaping
4. Cheek

5. Nasolabial Folds
6. Jaw Line

7. Chin Definition
8. Marionette Lines
 
For more information, you may call in or email em' at the contacts below:

1 Raffles link 01-03C
Singapore 039393
Email: enquiries@kowayo.com
Instagram: @kowayo_aesthetic

 

This entry is brought to you in partnership with Kowayo Aesthetic. All opinions are of my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment