Blackbox present: JANE IREDALE STARTER KIT

Sunday, December 8, 2013


Jane Iredale makeup is not just a refinement of conventional makeup; it's a new technology.
It's so effective; it is recommended by plastic surgeons, dermatologists and skin care professionals all around the world.
You should receive your very own Jane Iredale Exclusive Black Box by this week,

if you’ve enjoyed them and if you would like to, do share with your readers that –


The Jane Iredale Exclusive Black Box [containing products worth $110]

will be available for sale at $89.00 only at the Black Box e-store now:


This exclusive black box contains the Jane Iredale Starter Kit:

1.             Jane Iredale Amazing Base Sample
2.             Jane Iredale Pressed Base Deluxe Sample
3.             Jane Iredale Deluxe Sample of Smooth Affair Facial Primer and Whitener
4.             Jane Iredale Mini Pommist Hydration Spray
5.             Universal application brush
My favorite: No.2, 4 and 5.

Opinion: I really love the mineral pressed powder alot.
My usual power starts to turn my skin into an oil field after 2-3hrs in an aircon room.
And times and times if im using BB cream for my based, my skin will looked really red and blotchy.
I switch my makeup kit and i find that its really worth the price.
The primer gave a really nice fruity scent and work well as a makeup based.
After using my concealer, i dapped Jane Iredale Amazing base with their mini brush on my eye area..
Im using Pressed Base(powder)on whole entire face. My eyes area did not crack despite my thick layers of concealing for my dark rings. :D
I end with a hydration spray to set my mineral powder. It could really last a long day.
The powder is super light weight, but the coverage is awesome.
NO CLOGGED PORES. NO PIMPLE after 3rd day using it. :)

TRY IT YOURSELF NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment