Start healthy, choose a healthier choice!!!!

Saturday, August 22, 2009


I just discovered pasta has got a talent!
*


*


*


*


*
SHE CAN STICK HER TONGUE AND TOUCH HER NOSE!
OMG!!! I cannot do it leh..
( Alright, This is just a joke.Every dogs does that:D)

Met my girls for subway today,
Hwahh..So healthy.
Then walk Pasta...Even healthier.
See, pasta is fully exhausted.



Sometimes, i wonders...
if i look like this......
Will anybody wanna be my friend?
Like wat Samantha wong always says, the HIGH FASHION POSE.:D

Say YES.
And i'll be your new friend.(:
*
Went dinner with my parent's and i bought POST cereal and Skim milk for breakfast tml.
I wanted to slim and stay fit yo..
YEAH!
But uh...sheena just msg-ed me.
"Tmr meet for Prata breakfast at 9.45am"


WA LAU.........
I agreed.

Well, i got all my healthy stuff geared in my fridge..i can start anytime right?!:DD

No comments:

Post a Comment