My old friend love my UNGLAMS!:D:D:D

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yours truly, LINDA
Edmund(:
Jiahui.
Alicia:D
The very nice chicken rice at Adelphi(:
Opp funan IT only!:D

Went to see see look look for Jnelt's shoot with my first and only photographers...
ERIC AND EDMUND!(:

,




VERY HOT NEH!=(






So many unglams..OMGGGG.
But i love them!:D








Had a very nice lunch and went for our dessert at SUGAR GRANNY!:D
Tell you i like their ambience alot!


DURIAN SAGO! SLURP*

MANGO W/ POMELON SAGO

YAM PASTE:D

MILK BUN with condense milk..
OMGG...SO SO SO SINFULLY DELICIOUS!



Their eyes still lose to Jnelt!:D
Uncle eric, always treat us and intro us nice food!!!
Brother edmund who got the same birthday as me!:D
Ok, i got same birthday as him.
Will you still love me after this entry?!=(
Anyway,
I must clarify again,
my house that PIG-LOOK ALIKE DOG, is a PUG!(:
NOT A BULLDOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment