HELLO READER!:)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010


Thick ugly eyebags and pimple=(
SLEEP DEPRIVE....

Im still getting pimples!=(
See, no enough sleep will give u horrible stuff
even you don't take care of them
especially during the dates that are nearing the Girl's monthly thing.=(
I need more liang teh yo! Get rid of heatiness before my face is rotting with ugly bumps!
And i admit i've been rather disobedient..i ate hello panda, Yanyan and caramel corn and popcorns and many many horrible sugary stuff!
And i slept around 3am everyday doing nothing=(
I NEED TO SLEEEEEEP MORE!!!!
Went for F1 casting other day with Sweet Aki.
And went back to school at 7pm, yes..7PM!!!
For my stopmotion class. WTH! 7-10pm leh!
Today....i was trying to sleep and was awaken by an "emergency" call.LOL
I woke up very early as LG boss gave me a call and ask for a interview.
I was given 15mins to rush man.
I couldn't even covered my panda eyes=(
So so so bad day! pimples and eye rings..OMG! IM WORKING TML EH!=(
I very vain one;D
HAHA! Anyway.................
I will be working at raffles place nearby for beautiesbox's benson!:)
Spot me there? HELLO TO ME OK?!:D

NIGHTS PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment