I HAD A VERY VERY NICE DINNER TODAY!:D

Thursday, June 10, 2010

After my class, went to meet sheena and jer and sy at suntec.
Had my dinner with bitchie and we had awesome tomyummmm..
OMG!
So long ever since i touched that heavenly food!




Sheena's pakinson hand.=.=



Do i really looked thai?
So many mistaken me as one uh..
WHY HUH?!
The sick jer..Should have stayed home rest.
She's suffering so much man..
She gonna see us swallow these sinful stuff.:D:D:D
Claypot tomyum
Fried baby squid with pineapple

Tomyum fried rice.

Thai red ruby.

THESE FOOD ARE DARN SINFUL! But i love it.:D
This store located opp cityhall..SAKURA THAI RESTAURANT.
It's kind not so commercially designed place but still acceptable.
At least, i don't see lizards crawling around.(:
HAHA!Our total bill is darn cheap too..$24.40.
WORTH IT!:D

Went to IT FAIR with them to get their gadgets.
There's one man shouted(promoting)," COME TAKE A LOOK AT OUR WIRELESS PRINTER...THEY ARE PRINTER THAT DOESN'T NEED WIRE!"

Wa lau..he think our english that bad meh?!
I told my girls..
"I should go over and say..WAH! IT FAIR Really sells IT STUFF LEH!"


No comments:

Post a Comment