My very healthy lifestyle!:D

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My lunch/dinner.
THEIR DINNER/SUPPER!
OMG!!!=.=
BABES LET'S HAVE BIG FEAST ON 13th!:D
*
Im so hardcore to the extend that
i tried to squeeze those oil off the Mcdonald's fries with serviette..
IN public. And i refrain myself from taking in my usual amount of sugar intake.
Basically, "TOO HEALTHY".
Im still chewing my tomatoes!:D:D:D:D
*
Anyway, my birthday is coming.
Hmmm...
I would like to have a salad party.

Attendance list:
1. LINDA NG(ME)
2. LIU ANQI
3. VERONICA LEONG

NO EXCUSE! HAHA
*
I wanted to go camping!
All the flying fox, mountain climbing, night walks, cooking maggi with wax,
sleeping under the stars, enjoying the cooling breeze..
How beautiful, this is what freedom is like.
MINUS AWAY THE MOSQUITO BITES..that will be darn perfect for me.(:
*
I wanna go taiwan next year.
I shall start to list down the items/food/place i wanna go b4 i forget!
Im so so so excited. I gonna escape from my mum's tiger claw next year.
I MUST GO OVERSEAS NEXT YEAR! I DON'T CARE!
lol..pray for my bravery!

No comments:

Post a Comment