Furniture fair @ Expo

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Working @ expo with francesca for furniture fair(:
Very easy and simple job, just need to sit on sofa and rest..
Our boss were super nice to gave us boots, and rent uniform and do the hair for us.
Threee meals were given. And at our own choice!:D
She's really sweet, thanks caroline!(:


Uncle johnny!:D


Working with francesca, she's so elegant-looking in person!
I swear man! REALLY!




Lynn, very sweet babe!
Junyi, super nice guy(:

He wanna hide behind me so his face will looked smaller.
IDIOT!



And yes, we were the only most dressed-up talent in furniture fair.
And were paid to rest..
Opps..sorry..Didn't mean to hurt you.
We were plain lucky to get a nice boss!:D
Job ended.(:
THANKS CAROLINE & JUNYI!(:
I HOPE I DON'T SCARE YOU!:D
*
OMG! im sad, i met my sunshine guy on first day.
I was too shy to say hello to him and left.
Hopin to see him next day....
BUT HE WASN'T THERE NEXT DAY!!!=(((

No comments:

Post a Comment