Old school taste

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

With hayley!(:


Cherie(:
*
My secret of waterproof and bulletproof makeup!:D
My way of doing thick makeups/stage makeup.


Concealing is very important!


If concealing failed, the whole entire makeup will be wasted.


This is where i usually will dapped my concealer on.


I know my eyes are small!


Neh-mind..30mins later, they will be very very big liao!:D


My makeup is test and proven to be waterproof.


Under scenario like wild wild wet, they are still there.:D
*


Went beach road and had our lunch before our movie.


This is a prove that im not anorexic, and i can't be anorexic with my current body size!:D

Anyway, im more than willing to donate my FLESH BLANKET if you felt really cold at night!=X
We came too early, most of the food were not ready!=(

So we only get to order a few stuff.

Oishiiiii~



*
My second attempt of cosplay shoot.
Thanks justin!:D
Paul(:
Shawn(:

No comments:

Post a Comment