HELLO PIPOL~

Monday, October 18, 2010

Had a shoot with sheena today.
Im trying to open my eyes as big as i can! Very sleepy lehh..



Just keep guessing the style...i can only reveal it on dec.:D
Had our light dinner at fabrika with lawrence and xuesha after shoot.


I love this place, the finger food is nice, chivas 18 is best!I like the sunset today, so warm and so ....no word to describe...i just love it.(:





I LOVE MY TRESSES TODAY!
The big curl..

CAME HOME ALMOST CONCUSS..

But wait!!! I haven update on my sis birthday! Can't sleep.
My midget sister 24th birthday.
Oh well, she definitely wants me to clarify this if i gonna upload this photo!:D


She was saying, " IS NOT I SHORT HOR, IS SHE WEARING HEELS"
Oh well..lol..Im still tall no matter what!LOL

The cake her bf, reon kor bought for her taste just like the same as what my friend's 21st birthday cake...He bought it at only $38? And my friend's mum bought it from fullerton hotel at $56!!! Ok, now we got a cheaper deals..don't waste money..LOL

I got her a perfume...but i did the most stupid mistake of not tearing away mt price tag before handling the gift to her..
And i bought it during a sales! HA HA HA!
Aiya...sister sure very understanding one..So long the brand is good can alr!:D
HOR HOR???

No comments:

Post a Comment