If you and me has the same interest..

Saturday, December 18, 2010

If you think my makeup is too thick, you you bet i looked horrible without my falsie and eye liner?? Well, i hope i does upset you!
I finally have the courgae to go out with my lightest makeup and neatest hairdo and most feminine outfit. It's a new change to prepare for my new year.LOL
Hope it looks ok for me. Pls be nice, don laugh at me.:)
DITCH THE FALSIE...
WELCOME NEW LINDA.:D
I hope i don't scare you guys off again?!
Anyway, i was pretty happy with my new look.
And i guess i don't look that lian alr?:D

I wore this for work on friday. One uncle came up and ask if im korean.
Wah..im darn happy!:D Meet up with my Old mates and buddy and thaiboy yesterday.
I just love this top so much! My brother made spaghetti for us!:)
Just BB cream and silkygirl loose powder, no concealer is need.
You will love the look too!(:
Try it!:D Getting use with light makeup alr.(:
And i love how the way i look.
He once told me, if you look at your mostr natural, you will love yourself more.
Nobody is ugly. Everybody needs to doll up dress up.
You just need to look at your most natural.
Make yourself feel good, naturally you will feel better of how you look.
Yea, broccoli is the word for new beauty.
Meet up with eric and edmund at adelphi for our usual adelphi chix rice gathering!
WE LOVE THE CHICKEN WINGS HERE!
Darn nice.

Eric brought his kids along..They were darn cute la!
Yuan da late!:D
Jiahui LATE!:D
Finally im early..I DIDNT LATE LEH!!:D
Start tugging in our food.WOOTS
Shiokness.
If you even wana taste the best wings...come ADELPHI!
Nearest MRT cityhall, Adelphi lifestyle mall.Level 2, TONY CAFE.
They normally operates till 3pm as their food by then alr sold out..So you might have to come early. ERIC INTRO US HERE AND WE LOVE IT SO MUCH!!:D

The venue is very very HOME-FEEL.

Honey wings, Awwwww.....LOVELOVE*
Crispy and juicy fried wings....
MENTALLY PSYCHO TO HAVE MORE!!:D

And yes, i ate the most wings..
THEY LOVE ME TOO MUCH ALR.
THEY RESERVED 4 full wings for me.
And at the end of the brunch..."HELLO TUMMY"
Met up with veron sweet after that..at Plaza sing..
After our LUNCH, and had this snacks at far east.











Me and veron left at 8pm plus..
We wanted to go Sunset grill..END UP...
LAST ORDER AT 9pm..we reached at 9.30pm.T.T
So we decided to have our supper at bishan.




Sleeping with my fats again!:D
ALRIGHT GOOD NITE!!!


*SMOOCHES*
from pasta.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment