Internet back = talkative me back!

Friday, April 8, 2011

HELLO LOYAL READERS AND NEW READERS!!

Finally got my internet back home. Im a IT idiot. Doesnt really know how to blog with an iphone..or maybe blogger doesnt allow blogging from iphone??:D

Enlighten me pls! LOL

I shall summarise what i did this few days..hmm..


Met up with my old mates.

Sheena, yuxian and qingfen.

We had Ice creams at shaw tower(cityhall).

The very nice salted caramel cheese icecream..

WOOHOO..


And walked over to Marina Sq.

Slack and eat. Ok, i cannot remember what we ate for dinner.

Probably something bad, thats why my memory auto deleted this dinner event part.:D

Then i bought Kimchi Maggi mee and Kimchi from a korea store there too!


Wanted to try that maggi the very next day, but end up...

got to try it only the 3rd day after i bought it. HAHA!

Quite nice leh..But super hot. I love the kimchi..$2 only!:D

Super light eye makeup.

Im trying to act feminine la..

Well, i guess it works? HAHA!

Met a guy there too! Really cute.

I mean the tattoo..

Oh, did i mention?

I can't keep my eyes off guys who got tattoo? I find them extremely attractive..Is like..other than just face and skin on them..

There's more things for my to explore...


errr...i mean..something that i can stare longer and get inspired?:D


*

Had my castings and Stuff Magazine briefing yesterday..

Met up with Sheena..Been like so long since i met her!!

The misses not so bad now! HAHAH..


And when i see her, she reminds me of samantha kee!


OMG!I should really meet sheena and samantha out really soon. GIRLS WAIT FOR ME!!!!!:D


Lawrence got us food. Not bad eh..

And i stuff myself with all those for my dinner. Francesca joined us.. Miss her too! I think i cannot miss so many ppl now.. If not..i will be darn talkative when i see them.. I shall make you all miss me instead huh?LOL I know you wouldn't =(( Cos you're stalking me everyday right right right?:D Amaryllis, i guess i last met her was during the outing with lawrence and rachael?Hmm.. Also darn long..
Super messy hair, darn oily.LOL

Fabrika very cooling eh..No idea why im still perspiring..:D

Tom's our photographer for the day. LOL

And this shot, a fake candid.

I guess we can be actress alr..I bet you thought it's real in action?!


*

Remember the shoot i did with eric and edmund?

The shoot where my pretty twins Jnelt were there too?

Edmund manage to get some shot..and i hope to share his skill of photography here to you guys too! HAHA!

Nola..actually, you know im just trying to showcase my vanity here.

Forgive me. Forgive my white lies..LOL



Favourite shot!
I permed my hair that day..

The curl still there leh..Not bad uh..:D


Waiting for Eric's shot.....:)

*EXCITED*


*


Oh yea, my hypertune shot is out! Thanks kenny for the photos!:)


And he's really nice to sent me a softcopy of one of the shot from the magazine.


Cover girl, leng yein..Super hot! Bet you wouldnt wanna miss this issue..


Cos as a girl myself, i really couldnt take my eyes off her!




See those photos really make me sad.

So much fat i have install in my body now!;(


I should not use megan fox for my motivation poster.

I should use mine instead.

Probably works beta! =/

Minus 2kg of fat butt and thigh. I will be almost there to my old image.


FIGHT!!!!

*

Regarding hiding acne scars with makeup....

I shall reply you guys here yo?

Hope you all wouldnt mind..Cos it's quite a number of similar doubt over the tagboards..

Will be easier for you all to read here too!:)


I got really ugly scars.

Im using Maquilage Concealer Stick EX by shiseido.

Can be purchase from takashimaya..$43. :)


I got the shade 1. Which is lighter and almost nearer to my skin tone.

Or you can use Maybelline liquid concealer..Dapped it with cotton bud to blend the spots:)

Get 1 tone lighter concealer of your skin colour for your marks..and dark rings..

Should works pretty well for the coverage.

I would prefer to use matte concealer for dark rings..and liquid for covering marks.


And yes, it's really hard to nt to have any wrinkles when you apply foundation to your eyes after concealer...

So normally i will, smile with my eyes(I doesnt know how to describe..LOL),

like practically smile...and your eyes will naturally "smile"??

Ok..think you understand la..:D


then..you dapped the powder when you're smiling..

relaz your face and dapped bit more to the eye area..

This should help to reduce the wrinkles around your eyes..


Thats how it works for mine..I tried few ways..i guess this is the best!:)

HOPE IT HELPS!!:)


For reducing acne scars without hiding them...

I guess black pearl and aloe vera masks is good.

I got alot old marks on my face still.


But they are currently on sleeping mode.

But never expose your bare face to the sun..Cos you will break the sleeping curse for them.

Mine reduce after few weeks of intense skin care..

But they become really red after sun exposure..without sunblock..

So i gonna work hard again!LOL


Whatever it is, do not expose your bare skin under the sun.

Prepare spf 50 sunblock before you left the house.

Or..bb cream that contain sunblock.:)


Masks is like a after care for acne marks..and also works like a remedy for reducing risk of post acne marks.. But what's the most important thing is...

Make sure you keep your skin clean..to reduce pimples..so as to reduce new scars appearing.


1. CLEANSE YOUR FACE THOROUGHLY.

2. DO NOT SLEEP WITH MAKEUP.

3. CLEAN YOUR MAKEUP PAD, BRUSH EVERY 3 DAYS.

4. REDUCE ON OILY HEATY FOOD.

5. MORE WATER.

6. SLEEP EARLY.(You know i definitely cannot do this..im still blogging !;( . )

7. DO NOT PICK ON PIMPLES.

8. BE HAPPY, DO NOT STRESS ON EVERY LITTLE THINGS.


I used to get very bad acne and marks..

Because im stubborn and lazy.

For the sake of looking more like a lady, i put in more effort.

It works..but always remember,

What you eat is what you get.


OK, i got super hungry..

I gonna sleep. If not i eat again, i cannot zip my boots up already.

(yea, those boots, when girls who got carrot lower thighs find it difficult to zip them up.)

I do not want to be the next!=(


I gonna sleep now. BYE PPL!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment