Birthday week

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My bday coming, and im really excited!:D
I have already received three advance bday gifts and they were really interesting .

1st one from Eric Tang, my photographer whom i know him for very long!! Since i started my modelling and so on..We had a clique of friend who always go for food outing!!:D


He gave me a set of ANGRY BIRD!:D


So cute la....OMGGG..And eric was sick, coughing really badly.
Hope he recover soon! And we can start our food outing at Adelphi too!


*
2rd one from Michael Kwah, (Yea, the cute police in the 9pm ,Channel 8 show)..
He happen to be my sis friend and friend's friend. Mutual friend.

He gave me a carton of Yogurt and Yakult!!:D


Lift it up, those yogurt and vitagen on the top..
There's more!:D



Tell me how not to love my friends..they are just so cute la!!
*

And lastly,
Our family always have a good Public relation with our neighbours..
And my Neighbour just gave me Ang Pow :D
*

Im so excited to see my lovely friend, and all my love finally can put tgt in a day!

I gonna die of happiness suffocation!:D

Im already feeling the blissful liao! Heehee..

*

Im kinda of having very weird feeling ever since last week.

My heartbeat super fast, im enegetic the whole day but i feel tired somewhere.

My head is spinning, constantly spinning like hangover and jet lag.

And im losing weight...I guess i overwork myself.

Hmm...An excuse to take a rest off gym.:D


I have not been eating well too, i had only yogurt in the morning..

And half the bun for lunch, and almost nth or lil thing for dinner.

Wondering it's the symdrome of Anorexic?:D


I hope so..Im too greedy..I should get bit eating disorder to control my appetite!

Before I become too fat to squeeze in the morning Train!


Or maybe i worked too much, i just need sleep!;(

I worked events still which i had part time and full time. My mum very worried i will die of exhaustion..but i feel that im ok and perfectly fine. Just a drop of appetite recently.

But..my thigh still got fats for my energy to burn..I would become bones la!:D


2 comments:

  1. hi! i'm a bit concerned about the symptoms you've been having for a week now. it might be that you have high levels of thyroid hormone or it might be innocent(just stress) however i do advise that you get your thyroid hormones checked dear just to be safe :) take care and have fun on your bday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beautyeditorwannabe, sorry for the late reply. I checked with doctor, they cant determine any result on this cases. Its more like stress only. Thank you sweet!

      Delete