JUZ for him & her?

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sick of your current toy?

I mean..TOY!

YES, the advance type of kids toy.

Basically, it took me quite some time to figure out how to play this.:D


POPPIN SUSHI.

JUZMYITEMZ got this for me as my 21st present and i really love it alot.

It just happen to be my ex neighbour. And we used to hang out tgt.


Talk about scams? Thats not gonnna be an issue. I KNOW HER PERSONALLY!

She's proud mother and nice Jiejie of mine. :D







This is the video showing you how to make this gummy candy sushi with powder and water.

AMAZING HOR?!
Me and my Brother's wife(I duno how to address her in english)
We figure out and finally produce something decent.:D

I ate it and i survive. Proven, EDIBLE AND FUN AND TASTY!:D

*
They are not only selling these......
THERE'S MORE STUFF you can get from her.

http://juzmyitemz.blogspot.com/

Gift for guy or for girl or for your baby??


You will love this blogshop.


RELIABLE OWNER AND GOOD SERVICE IS WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT????????


This gonna be good for you!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment