Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing UV Milk with SPF50 PA+

Monday, April 30, 2012

 SUNBLOCK?
I never like sunblock It's always oil and sticky OR it's just too thick and it give me ugly white patches on my face. ;(

But this miracle bottle change my mind!
$19.90 Exclusively in watsons outlets now!

I love the texture, it absorbed quickly and leave no white residue. Doesn't clog my pores and its very light! Most importantly, it's not Oily. NO fragrance but very light scent. For sensitive skin like mine, you will love it!:)

This multi purpose UV milk has 3-in-1 benefits:
UV Protection, Hydration, and Make-Up base.

1) With SPF50PA+++,users can be assured of a high, broad-spectrum protection against
UVA and UVB.

2) Like other products in the brand

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing UV Milk SPF 50 PA+++ reaches deep into the skin to moisturize the skin with three types of Hyaluronic Acid. It locks in moisture for a more supple and radiant skin all day.

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid
Moisturizing UV Milk with SPF50 PA+++
3- In-1 Sun Protection

No comments:

Post a Comment