Sexylook Hello Kitty Strawberry Perfect Hydrating Mask reviews

Sunday, May 13, 2012

 Sexylook Hello Kitty Strawberry Perfect Hydrating Mask
So glad to receive this cute mask from Secretive Pte Ltd.
Not a kitty fans but i must say, this mask is really too cute!
Awwww..
The day i got this mask, immediately i used it for the night.
HOHO!!
Let me share the benefit of this strawberry hydrating mask with you.

The Strawberry Essence helps to tighten up large pores. And Collagen & Royal Jelly Essence help keep skin hydrated for that soft and glowing complexion.
Suitable for all skin type.

Leave it on for 10-15mins, 2-3 times a week. Pat in remaining essence for better absorbtion.
 Very thin piece of essence mask and stick well unto my skin.
Very strong strawberry smell. I like!
After the mask, my skin doesnt feels oily at all. *Thumbs up*
Now my makeup glides better on my skin.
TRY IT!:D

Available at all Watson's stores yo!
Visit their page now: www.facebook.com/SexyLook.sg


No comments:

Post a Comment