Tonsillectomy surgery done

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

 Had my tonsil removed last friday. The pain's BAD.
First and second day, i could hardly swallow water. Even with painkiller.
TRUST ME, WORST THAN DOING TATTOOS.
Doctor told me i can have ice cream. So i decide to settle down at haagen daaz for these treats. and honestly, this is one damn period of time when im kind of feared ICE CREAM.
*
My awesome breakfast. Cheese dough. Soft and creamy.
Good for my throat.
 Imma food person, telling me to stick to plain lame porridge, you might as well kill me.
I gurp down alot of water and it still hurts. Physically i cant be happy, i might as well emotionally satisfy myself with food. right?? HAHAHA
 Had Koh grill & Sushi Bar for my 2nd day of recovery.
Now, chinese. All taste bland without my favourite blacan chilli:(
 So met up with Gloria, kelvin & howard for dinner. And i ordered something light and bland.
Towards the end of that bowl, my throat decide to have some itchy reaction.
T.T this is a joke pls.. joke on me.
The pain is just hard to imagine till u experience it.
Hmm.. hope i wouldnt get fever anymore after this.
And also, speedy recovery for me so i could get my teeth braced sooner too!

XOXO,

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment