Received my HADA LABO perfect Gel two days ago.
THANKS EKMEDIA & HADA LABO, for my shiny smooth skin :D
Being a very Hiao girl, i cant leave my house without my makeup.
So my skin didnt get a chance to breathe well most of the time.
Sometimes, my skin gt so overly dry due to the environment im working at.
AND, i aged faster!! Losing all the skin elasticity & that bouncy "toing toing" look that i
used to have. Im only 23.:(
Imma hardcore user of HADA LABO LOTION.
feeling the difference of my skin now and then, i very satisfied with it.
So recently, Hada Labo launch a new product. PERFECT GEL (3 in 1 Ultra Hydrating gel)
Lack of sleep could cause aging and wrinkles and dull skin as your skin were not able to detox well.
Look at my poor Pasta, lack of sleep causes her DULL SKIN & WRINKLES ALL OVER.
* SHAKE HEAD*
You might wanna consider getting yourself an eye mask if you have trouble sleeping.
Extremely adorable mask from Hada Labo.
Oh anyway, perfect sleeping time is around 10pm and from 10pm-2am is where all your organ start to rest and detox themselves somehow as i read from an article. Once you missed that sleep on that time range, it simply means you lose your beauty sleep already. SOMEHOW LAH. HAHA
Sleep is the time when the body repairs itself. During these optimal seven to nine hours of sleep, the body is rested both physically and mentally from a day’s activities.
As such, many hair, face and body products are most effective overnight as the body absorbs it better. Hada Labo introduces the new Hada Labo Perfect Gel to replenish the skin’s moisture while you sleep.
Being all essence, cream and mask at once (3-in-1), the Hada Labo Perfect Gel is also suitable for daily use with the ability to provide 24 hours deep moisturizing effect with its five main ingredients.
The Hada Labo Perfect Gel has a rich cream texture that is non-sticky, allowing your skin to feel light even after applying. Its versatility and effectiveness has won the hearts of so many women that it is No.1. Sales in ‘All-in-One’ gel product segment in Japan.
3 Types of Hyaluronic Acid for deep and
1. Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold 6l of water per gram, providing intense moisture to the skin when applied.
2. Super Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold 2X as much water than Hyaluronic Acid per gram, providing maximum moisturization.
3. Nano Hyaluronic Acid is able to penetrate deep into the skin, providing long lasting and deep moisture to the skin.
4. As the body’s collagen levels decline, the skin starts to age with wrinkles, large pores and poor skin clarity. The Hada Labo Perfect Gel contains collagen to provide firm, elastic and wrinkle-free skin.
5. Skin that lacks ceramide is often dry,irritated, and often easily affected by the sun and dust in air. Hada Labo Perfect Gel help to hold and repair the surface skin cells together for a healthy, smooth skin.
Lets try the gel now. *Excited*
Check out that dewy gel. Alil watery by the edge which it dissolved quickly and absorb to my skin really fast after massaging into my hand. Woahhh...
I love the texture. The after feel is not oily at all. It gave a natural glow after applying the gel.
I dont usually apply anything in the day. So before i concuss at night, i tried this gel.
HOW I USE IT:
A dap of it on my forehead, cheek, chin and nose. 5 spots, massage into my skin, pat for 30sec and go to bed at night.
To be honest, a little oily when i wakeup in d morning. Probably, i need to apply lesser gel.:D
For extremely dry skin, i would recommend you to place your cotton pad on your face with Hada Labo Hydrating lotion for 10-15mins before applying the gel to optimise the hydrating effect.
WHO REALLY NEED THIS GEL ALOT:
* People who work or sleep in aircon condition.
* Dry skin & combination skin(Combination skin needs hydration to prevent oil sebum over-produced on skin and cause skin congestion & even LARGER PORES)
* One who just given birth.
* Food industry/line people.
* CLUBBER, SMOKER, DRINKER.
* Air stewardess/steward
* Beauty line staff. (YOUR SKIN NO GOOD, HOW YOU CONVINCED PEOPLE TO SUPORK YOUR SERVICE??)
Hada Labo Perfect Gel can be bought at Watsons, Guardian and SASA at a retail price of S$35.90/80g.
Lastly, do visit HADA LABO fb page for more updates on newest invention and promotions yo!