my awesome long weekend!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Our partners in crime staycation at Studio M.
The day i had 2 sets of mcdonalds. The day i feel like a pig.

Awesome meetup with Jen, her fren and Chris .
 Italian at La Pizzaiola and Chill at Bishan Canopy.


 Primary schoolmates gathering! ^^ At delicious cafe, Scotts Square & playnation.
Where the half of our group goes????
Anyway, spot the Andy Lau Junior, on my left. HAHAHA
Happy 28th Chris! Wild Honey's awesome.
:D 
The other day...
We went for Paradise Inn for dinner And chill at Robinson quay.
 He had me feel like it's my birthday everytime i see him.
He dote me so much! Heh
Had an awesome old movie at E2Max enjoying my Canele macaroons. Aww.. So happy! 
Having macaroons two days straight. I prefer Canele ones. It's Fluffier :D


 Okay, my long weekend is a FAT DIE ME week.
Dont care, im happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment