ADORE 爱不释手 that one thing every women needs

Wednesday, March 5, 2014



ADORE 爱不释手 Ultra Slim sanitary napkins and panty liners. 

ADORE だいすき - COMFORT ALL DAYS is a Combo Pack of 13s which was developed as an All-in-One pack which is convenient for tourists, airline flight crew, holiday makers and those who like the convenience of just purchasing a pack of sanitary napkins which can last them throughout their period.




I am very particular when choosing Sanitary napkins.
Period itself is so frustrating, so the napkin itself should not add-on burden to my dreadful week.
TO ME, a good napkin is one that doesn't cause rashes, itch, give me the ultimate comfort, no sticky feeling, keeps me feeling fresh, thin and high in absorbency.


Extra Soft and fresh and super high in absorbency???

*
Also….
IT COMES IN RESEALABLE
ALUMINIUM STRIPS!!!!


In case you might be wondering, "WHAT IF I EXERTED TOO MUCH STRENGTH AND TORE THE PACKAGING apart AND THE RESEALABLE STRIPS WOULDN'T HELP EITHER RIGHT?
So...I did a tear-proof test.
This packaging is TEAR-PROOF!!
(DON'T WORRY.)


WHY DO I CHOOSE ADORE COMFORT ALL DAYS?

(how i feel on my period days after i was 
introduced to ADORE.)
  1. ADORE provides up to 18 hours of protections.
  2. Helps prevent UTIs and other genital problems caused by bacteria.
  3. They are the Winner Of Best Selling Premium Sanitary Napkins.
  4. Feeling Barely-there.
  5. I can wear my body hugging dress without letting the whole world know i'm having my period, it's so thin!!*LOVE IT* (certain sanitary napkin is so thick that you can see the "odd shape" of the napkin from the back.
  6. Coping with the cramps is bad enough, now i don't have to worry having stains or leakage yo!! First world problem solved!
  7. I no longer have to worry about my "after-open" napkin pack gonna create wonderful homes for cockroaches. ADORE's resealing ability keep us at ease.  
  8. I love cotton. 
  9. Kept me feeling fresh. I smelled like flower princess still even after long hours of usage.
  10.       Packing luggage made easier, one pack of ADORE Comfort All Days comes in different sizes of napkins including for "pre" and "post" period. 
*
    MORE INFORMATION ON THE OTHER SERIES OF ADORE??


COMFORT ALL DAYS  
INTRODUCTORY OFFER - $3.70 
(UP.$4.90)
*Limited period only from now till End April at Watsons, SaSa, Sheng Siong and Giant.*

 Normal Prices and Where to buy :
 ACTIVE DAYS | $5.85
DREAMY  NIGHTS | $4.65
DAILY FRESHNESS | $5.30
COMFORT ALL DAYS | $4.90

WATSONS, GIANT, SHENG SIONG and Selected Minimarts Islandwide


Be Happy and at Ease! 
Enjoy the Comfort, ADORE yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment