Need No injection for a fairer skin

Tuesday, March 4, 2014


I belongs to the group of lucky girls who can never get tan and dark even after hours of sun bathing. Even I turned "black" after tanning, my skin will systematically switch my skin back to my original tone the following day. 

So few months back, I had really bad breakout that I'm desperately looking for a healing products for my post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation. In short, "acne scars". And that was the only problem I had with my skin.

Yeah, I know... My makeup is damn good. You can't see a single bit of flaw. Haha

So, I discovered this product serum. It really helps my problems a lot. 

Not expensive at all. And the result is amazing. 
OST vitamin C20 serum. 
This is not a sponsored reviews. It's just me sharing some love to you guys! Yes yes, you're welcome. 

You can get this 30ml bottle at wish trend for just $19.99usd. 

I kinda sting abit everytime I used it. But I got used to it. Haha. 

Of course, results varied. For me, it's pretty fast. As I myself is going through bioptron light treatment from BONAFIDES. Which is helps the recovery/healing a lot faster. 

This bottle doesn't clog my pores nor cause me any breakout. 

But it's best advice to use it at night before bedtime only. Vit c is not suitable to use in day time. Chances of melanin darkening can tripled in exposure to uv rays. Why risk? Chill, and let that magic work in time yo.


No comments:

Post a Comment