K palette always my must-have makeup range

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Introducing my fav makeup brand.
It's........
Kpalette!!!
A highly popular japanese makeup brand best known for it's long lasting and award-winning range of "1 day tattoo" eye cosmetics. 
Here's a brief makeup tutorial with kpalette's products. 
The new "zero team bb cream" by Kpalette is made with an addictive free formula. No fuss over paraben, mineral oil or artificial fragrance and organic dye. 
Includes hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed collagen and trisodium ascorbyl palmitate phosphate that penetrates deep into skin to keep it hydrated! It's key ingredient found in this bb cream is pearl powder which helps to keep your skin glow naturally with luminosity. 
After applying kpalette's "zero team bb cream". I'm almost 90% flawless! Haha

I love the coverage of it. Dapped a little concealer and powder, I'm ready to go! 
Available in two shades:(1) light beige and (2) natural beige. 
Retailing at $23.90.
Want a more define eyelid? Read up the tutorial here! 
It's very easy! 
Im using kpalette's 1 day tattoo real lasting eyeliner MICRO. it's ultra fine 0.05mm brush tip allows me to create a super define wings for my eyes! 
Shape the style before filling in the liner.
This awesome eyeliner: $21.90
Worth every cents to me! 

Lastly, apply mascara for a volumnised lashes. 
I'm using one day keep base before applying my 1day lash perm volumn curl mascara. Our lashes need a "skeleton" to hold our mascara applied lashes up long enuff before we end our day. 
Yes, they are also called the lash lingerie. 
:D too cute. Retailing at $23.90. 

And for the mascara ??? It's retailing at only $25.90!
It contains Parthenol, hydrolyzed silk, red algae essence and swertia herb which helps to promote lash growth! 

Imma huge fans of Kpalette makeup and no doubt, I do pay for my own cosmetic even after my sponsorship expired. Haa! 
Say hello to pretty eyes with Kpalette range now! 

Available at most watsons, BHG and john little stores! 

No comments:

Post a Comment