Thigh slimming with Gua Sha

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Gua Sha (pronounced “gwa sha,”) is an East Asian healing technique. Gua means to scrape or rub. Sha is a ‘reddish, elevated, millet-like skin rash’. Sha is the term used to describe Blood stasis in the subcutaneous tissue before and after it is raised as petechiae. Gua Sha is the technique that intentionally raises Sha rash or petechiae.

My eldest sis manage to get out of the "fat-thigh" team with this technic in one and half months of daily scrapping.(2hrs each session) at home. 

No joke! And I decided it's time to leave my team too. 

Here's my barang. 
You will need body oil or moisturiser for lubricate ur thigh during scraping. And this "gua sha" tool. 
Tilt th tool 45degree and start scrapping from bottom up. (From knee to inner thigh) 
Redness is very common. Don't worry! 
So this the following day result: bruises 
It will subside few days ltr. This are called the toxin Or "sha". Slowly, you will notice lesser cellulite and firmer thigh in time!

I'm on my 2nd day. So far so good. Will update the result once there's significant changes on my thigh alright?! 

Ciaoooo

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello pretty! Apologies for late reply as I've missed the messages :(

      It it helps to reduce my cellulite alittle. However, I'm too lazy of doing it Everyday and eventually did not carry on for more than a month to show significant reduce in "size". But my elder Sister did make it!

      Delete