Silver Tray catering by Paradise Group

Sunday, July 19, 2015

What's celebration without family. 

This year birthday, I had it something different.

I took savoury out of the usual favourite dining place back home! Thanks silver tray for this opportunity. 

Paradise Group Holdings’ catering arm, Silver Tray – a Halal certified food caterer - to try out our new Party Pack Set Menu! 

 

Party Pack is a fast, convenient and affordable catering solution to your event and festive needs which includes a wide range of selections, catering to all appetite and taste! These specially crafted Party Pack Set caters to a group of 8 to 10 pax. 


I had the "Asian Party Pack Set". 

Appetizer
“Som Tam”
Thai Style Young Papaya Salad tossed in Fish Sauce topped with Dried Shrimps

Hot Favourites
Hainanese Chicken Curry with Potatoes 

Steamed Fish Fillet Teochew Style

Si Shi Butter Prawns
Wok-fried Prawns with Egg Floss

Yam Rings with Cashew Nuts
accompanied with Fish, Squid & Prawns

Wok Fried Kai Lan 
with Mushroom & Carrots

Thai Style Fried Pineapple Rice

Dessert
Chilled Grass Jelly with Longan

All of us really love this som tam. 
Pineapple rice. 
One of my favourite. The fish is super fresh and tender. No bad fishy smell! I'm pretty surprise that catering actually served Teochew style steam fillet. 
The greensssss.
The must have for every Asian Catering Menu. 
Yam ring... Woo
Prawn wasn't as crispy by then as understood that I did not had it right away when it reaches my place. My bad. 
Who says you can order catering only when there's party. 

A convenient and good meal with the family matters and I choose silver tray over any places for the night. 

Of course, my family are please with the food provided by Silver Tray. 

Check out more Menus here:
http://www.silvertray.com.sg/

Im delighted by the choices offered and definitely I would recommend you you you and you.. To try out Silver Tray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment