My first Hai Di Lao steamboat

Wednesday, September 16, 2015


Had my first Haidilao with B. Waited for him to end work and it's quite late already, most of the stores are closed..so this steamboat sort of the only thing I rmbered that it closes at 5am. Awesome. 

Went to the one at Clarke Quay and the queue were legendary long. While waiting, the waitress passed us their digital menu where we order of food via tablet. 

We ordered too much for two but we managed to finish them though. 

I must say, it's a really good dining experience. Good food. Good service. 

The bill is fair. $134 for that quality and amount of food and service yo.

 Anyway, wasn't feeling well lately. B have been taking care of me and I'm feeling so loved. Hehe 
He sent me this photo when I'm working. 
Some updates lately here. New hair style by B. Looked bronzy here thou. 
....this is the actual shade of my blonde. 
Now we know why my Bf love me so much. Free doll hair to play with -.- 

2 comments:

  1. so pretty :) the most beautiful girl in brace ever :)

    OLLYVIA L. | INDONESIAN LIFE & STYLE BLOGGER |
    NEW POST : LESS IS MORE
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olivia! Apologies for Super Super late reply. Thank you! My braces are off now! Hehe

      Delete