Updates of my Eye Fillers with Kowayo

Sunday, August 19, 2018

I came back to Kowayo after a week plus for my follow up. Dr Wong decided to touch up a little more with Algeness 1% this time on the surface area to reduce the appearance of my protruding under eye bone. The result for Algeness 1% is immediate and it could last up to 9 months.
It is of a lower density and is suitable for use on tear trough, lips augmentation and contouring purposes.

If you have not read my previous posting about Algeness, you should click here to find out more!

And.....the result after the treatment with Kowayo?
BE AMAZED ONCE AGAIN ERRR-BUDDY..
*NO CONTACT LENSES. NO MAKEUP. *


No Bruises. No Downtime. No Side Effect.
My eyes just looked brighter instantly. 
Of course, after the treatment, my right eyes were a little swell but it wasn't obvious at all.
The swell goes down by evening and my friends did not notice the tiny weeny marks. 
They thought i just slept well these few days as i looked more refreshed. LOL!

See this and tell me if you believe i only had 4-5hrs of sleep almost everyday?
I'm sure you're tempted to try it too. Needed a quick pick me up? Call in or email Kowayo at the contacts below:
 
1 Raffles link 01-03C
Singapore 039393
Email: enquiries@kowayo.com
Instagram: @kowayo_aesthetic

No comments:

Post a Comment