Dark Eye Circle Treatment with Kowayo

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Are you suffering from "panda eye" syndrome? Tired of trying various home remedy, broke from buying expensive serum and spent hours googling for the best eye treatment in singapore? Because I used to do that till I met Dr Wong from Kowayo. 

My accidental glowy cheek from the filler. 
The insertion is through my cheek. That's why.

Nothing cheesy here. I am just very grateful that Dr Wong took the time to explain about my dark eye circle issues. And seriously, there are in fact many kinds of dark eye circle we probably doesnt know much about and we are just blindly following whatever beauty hacks thrown in our way and hope it works. Sometimes, it can do more damage than saving it.


I fall into the category where mine is the structural dark eye circle(not the real dark eye circle). Due thin skin under eye, the depression and shadow make it looked like a half moon under my eyes. Loss of collagen or lack of moisture can lead to situation like this. (YES. I REFUSED TO ADMIT I AGED THIS MUCH) 😪

I guess it has been a year since I had my fillers with Kowayo. The fillers did not dissolved entirely. Thank God. But i still need some touch up.

Trust me, I'm more than happy to see Dr Wong again than seeing my own paycheck at the start of the month. You have no idea.
As usual, despite seeing me a few times, Dr Wong did not take his reputation for granted. He carefully examine my face before advising me the best solution to go for. He is interested to explore Eye Threadlift this time however he decided that my eyes condition may looked even better with fillers instead.
I have always trusted his recommendation and he is always very attentive especially during the procedure.
The staff here were very friendly too. Making my visit a pleasant one all the time!

Let's go straight into the process this time. Repeating the same procedure as the older post because I deserved some self love too. (Just kidding!)

I guess you guys will be keen to know how my eyes looked after a year and how much effort Dr Wong have put into making my eyes pretty again.
Numbing my soul in progress.
Here's the photo of my eyes after a week.
The fillers settled nicely and no swelling so far. Kowayo's Dark Eye Circle Treatment is a quick procedure you can consider during a lunch break. Just left a very tiny red dot for max 2 days for me. No one ever noticed I did it. It just blended well..... with my pimple. Hahahahaha.

Gradual improvement from untouched eyes to my first visit and now.

If you are keen to find out more, call in and made an appt with Dr Wong. Kowayo Aesthetic never disappoints.

For more information, you may call in or email em' at the e below:


Kowayo Aesthetic

1 Raffles link 01-03C

Singapore 039393

Email: enquiries@kowayo.com

Phone: +65 6884 4297

Instagram: @kowayo_aesthetic

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kowayoaesthetic/

No comments:

Post a Comment