Eyebag removal by Kowayo Aesthetic

Saturday, November 30, 2019


 My mum, like any typical singapore aunty who wants to look good but doesnt have the courage to seek professional aesthetic help because of the stereotype "under knife" concept. Seeing too much of the failed examples online and hearing too much about the danger. She rather let time take control of her beauty. 


Of course, I'm not saying all aesthetic procedure are safe. However, if the doctor were new to procedure like this and uses sub standard products...pretty sure the result will definitely be very disappointing.
Another factors is hygiene. Any items that involves Invasive or mild invasive procedures, the hygiene throughout the process is very important as to avoid infections or complications after the treatment.

So Kowayo Aesthetic definitely pass my expectations in many ways. Hehehe

Back to my mum.
I managed to talk her through to get her eye bag fixed with Kowayo Aesthetic as I trusted Dr wong and his crew. I felt comfortable having my treatment there knowing I will be well taken care of in many aspects which concerns me.


Dr Wong recommended Eye threadlift for her.

Kowayo Aesthetic uses N-Cog thread from Korea that are dissolvable, safe and effective for saggy areas around the eyes with minimal downtime. It helps to regenerate the collagen and improves fine lines too! Result may last for a year!

He carefully explained in details to on what she will be expecting during and after the procedure. 

● Disclaimer alert: afraid of needles do not continue!
.

.

.
Here's some pic of the process.
NUMBING CREAM! 
And....begin.

Here's the result over the past 4 weeks.
My mum's eye bag greatly improved and the skin around her eyes were glowing and more supple now. 

She experience a little bruising feeling few days after the treatment which is common and it subsided in less than a week. 

I would say for my mum's situation, I didn't know thread lift could produce results this good. She's very very happy with the treatment! 

If you are keen to find out more, call in and made an appt with Dr Wong. Kowayo Aesthetic never disappoints.

For more information, you may call in or email em' at the e below:


Kowayo Aesthetic


1 Raffles link 01-03C
Singapore 039393

Email: enquiries@kowayo.com

Phone: +65 6884 4297

Instagram: @kowayo_aesthetic

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kowayoaesthetic/

No comments:

Post a Comment