You can run but you can't hide.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I received my Egyptian magic cream(:
I know i can covered them with makeup, but i still wanna look good without them!:D

This are the scars im refering to.(:
And that is how i hide my scars with concealer and cottonbud.

You must be thinking..why my eyes still looked so big even without makeup.
Because.....IM WITH MY CONTACT LENS ON!:D:D:D:D:D
See..all this white dots, this is how it should looks when you are using cottonbud to apply concealer.To me i think is always better to reduce the amount of concealer used on your face..
So that it doesn't clog your pores that much.(:
And it just gonna look uglier if your face is covered with patches of concealer..and harder to blend your powder with your concealer too:D
This are all what i experiment and experience.
Correct me if im wrong..EXPERTS(:

Your face should feel lighter now.
I hope so?:D
Ya..i know im quite pale. :(
My makeup normally will oxidise and my face will turn oily went im home.
Or im staying out late..Thats very normal.
You can use a oil blot paper in this case to reduce the excess oil before you re-apply more powder. But it's not encourage to use oil blotting paper if you're not with makeup on.
HAHA! doesn't know why..but thats what i learned from google, beautician, doctor.:D
I hope it works! Don't blame me if they doesnt ok!:)

Yes, i was greeted by a Super big centipete at my doorstep.
A fake ones..of course..
Net
Prank 3, lizard....
My mum bought all this just to prank us..
All this is consider ok..
I still remember when i was in Primary 6, i was having my tuition.
When i open my pencil case, i gave a hell shock of my life.
My mum placed a REAL DEAD COCKCROACH IN MY PENCIL CASE.
Now Im commando trained already since I'm 5.:D

Met with sheena for dessert!
SHIOK!:D
I think those helmets looked like M&M chocolates.
*
Anyway, will update you all if the egyptian magic cream is working on me!(:
I felt like buying kawaii tokyo Brighten up spot solution stick..
It seems good. About 3.8g? And..$60++..
But can get it cheaper online about $35++ if using mastercard(:
OMG! Do advise me if i should buy it..

No comments:

Post a Comment